Why Practically FertileTM?
You thought it would be easy to get pregnant. Boy meets girl and magic happens. Now you’ve encountered some challenges in Trying to Conceive (TTC), and wish you knew why you’re not getting pregnant. I’ve dedicated my entire professional career to helping women like you turn their dream of becoming a mother into reality. Keep reading to ﬁnd out how I’m going to help you get there.
On this TTC journey, you:
- Have no clear understanding of how your body and hormones work together. Heck, you don’t even know if you’re actually ovulating.
- Have no idea what to do with the random information you find on Google, so you throw some stuff on the wall and pray that something sticks. After all, if pineapple works for some women, it should work for you.
- Cry every time someone announces a pregnancy on Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat. You wish it could have been you.
- Wish others understood what you’re going through. Because as far as you know, you’re the only one having problems conceiving.
- Feel like a sack of potatoes during ovulation time because sex is no longer fun and you’re only doing it for the purpose of getting pregnant.
- Hop on Google every chance you get during your lunch break, evenings, and weekends to research information on how to improve your fertility.
- Worry that you may never get to be a mother.
- Stop buying pregnancy tests because all you’re getting are BFNs and that’s just wasting money.
- Want to punch the next person who says to you, “just relax, and it’ll happen.”
- Feel broken that everyone but you seems to get pregnant so easily.
What Is Practically FertileTM?
Before I jump into all the juicy details about the program, let me explain the meaning of Practically FertileTM, which is two-fold. I believe that all women are essentially fertile even if you’ve been diagnosed with the following:
- Unexplained Infertility
- Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- High FSH/Low Ovarian Reserve
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Advanced Maternal Age
What you need is someone to tell you how to discover the true underlying causes of why you’re having trouble conceiving, and then tell you exactly how to overcome your challenges.
How Does The Program Work?
I believe in practicality. If there is one thing that I truly dislike, it’s paying for fluff. My goal with this program is to provide tips and recommendations that are easy to implement without needing to spend a lot of money on fancy foods, supplements, or extra personal coaching.
There are three things that a woman needs in order to get pregnant, sperm excluded:
A Healthy & Fertile Body
The Practically FertileTM Program will help you identify exactly what’s preventing you from pregnancy through the use of our proprietary Practically FertileTM Wheel and the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Next, you’ll zone in on problem areas and learn strategies on how to overcome your challenges. Remember that each person is unique. Your protocol will look completely different from someone else’s.
You’ll learn how to customize your diet and supplements protocols, how to eliminate toxins lurking in your environment, and which lifestyle adjustments make the most sense for you. For example, do you think you’re being healthy by exercising ﬁve times a week? Think again. Exercising may be preventing you from getting pregnant!
In addition, you’ll also learn strategies for tricky situations, such as if you haven’t had a period in a while or have very irregular periods, which are both obstacles to getting pregnant.
A Happy & Healthy Emotional State
Having a fertile body sometimes isn’t enough. Very often, a huge obstacle to conceiving is you. Do you find yourself really excited and gung-ho about a new goal or a new task, only to let it fizzle after a short time?
That’s because you are stuck in a pattern of self-sabotage.
Do you find yourself chanting mantras or positive affirmations, but at the end of the day, they mean nothing to you? That’s because you’re sweeping your true feelings under the rug instead of allowing yourself to experience them.
In this program, you’ll learn my Happiness Formula for surefire ways to handle stress triggers (such as pregnancy announcements) gracefully, simply live your life, stop the self-sabotage, and change the negative behaviors that are turning you into a Debbie-Downer.
A Supportive Tribe*
When I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), I’d never felt so alone in my life. I totally thought I had done something to my body. I was afraid to talk about it with others because I wasn’t sure if they would see me as a weirdo, as someone who was not normal.
When I opened up about my struggles with PCOS (still a struggle for me), I was surprised to find out that so many other women were going through the same thing.
If you’ve been avoiding parties, wearing a forced smile on your face at baby showers, or telling yourself “I’m not sure if I’m ready for a baby,” it’s okay!
When you join the Practically FertileTM program, you have the opportunity to participate in my private Facebook group where you can share your innermost fears and thoughts and ask questions without being judged.
You’ll also be able to participate in an Accountability Circle Program where members are matched up in a small group setting for extra accountability to reach success.
*Only available for the Premium package members
Extra Support From Me!
In my acupuncture clinic, Inner Peace Acupuncture & Wellness, located in Charlotte, NC, my patients get access to me every single week. I’m able to hold their hand through the entire TTC journey.
I’m going to do the same for you.
For those who need it, here is what you can expect:
- Weekly group Q&A calls where I answer your pressing questions about everything fertility related.
- Monthly mastermind classes where one volunteer will offer her case to be evaluated and receive personalized advice to help her overcome the challenges that hopefully will help the rest of you with your own journey.