So everyone knows that you must have a period in order to get pregnant. But what about those who suffer from Hypothalamic Amenorrhea or HA?
Hypothalamic amenorrhea is a condition where a period is absent for longer than 6 months and usually caused by stress, under-eating, over-exercising, etc. Logan suffered from HA after the birth of her second child, but she had this incredible drive and determination to get her health back on track.
You’ll find in this interview:
- How Logan discovered that she may have HA
- The one thing that ultimately made a difference for her and helped her conceive
- Her mindset through the TTC journey and how she found support, came to terms with her condition, and took action.
- A glimpse into her healthy lifestyle that she credits with her success, and her obsession with essential oils and Beautycounter, which is a non-toxic skincare brand.
Logan was nice enough to share a freebie with us! She gave us her recipe for making homemade hand sanitizer without all the toxic chemicals, and also a all-purpose cleaner.
Here is how to get the freebie and some of the link mentioned in the show:
- To get the freebie: www.adriennewei.com/podcast-2
- Logan’s contact info: email@example.com
- Logan’s private Facebook Group (Living Well With Logan): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1069842096463551/
As always, don’t forget to review us to help others find this podcast!
Have a fantastic week! See you next time.